cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Richard Turner <...@firstoption.com>
Subject Re: Article about Cocoon
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:56:54 GMT
Try this

http://www.xmlmag.com/upload/free/features/xml/2000/04fal00/kj0004/kj0004.asp

Richard

Rick Castello wrote:

> Is there an online version of the magazine or article?
>
> -Rick

Confidentiality: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information.  It is intended for
the addressee only and if you are not the intended recipient you should
not copy or use the contents nor disclose them to anybody else.
In such a case please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately
and delete this message and its attachments together with all copies
in whatever form.

Business Use: Any views or opinions expressed in this message (and any
attachments) that do not relate to the official business of First Option
Limited are neither given nor endorsed by it.

Viruses: This e-mail and any attachments has been checked for viruses
using Mime Sweeper but First Option Limited accepts no responsibility
for any viruses not revealed by such check and in accordance with good
computing practice recipients should ensure that they are actually
virus free.

Contact: In case of any query relating to this message or its content please
contact the Sender or our System Administrator webmaster@firstoption.com)
by return e-mail or telephone +44 (0)1962 738200 or by post at
First Option Limited, Signal House, Jacklyns Road, Alresford, Hants.
SO24 9JJ, United Kingdom