cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Verhage <pe...@ibuildings.nl>
Subject Re: My own taglibrary
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:56:07 GMT
I've got some books overhere (yeah! ;p):
O'Reilly - Java Servlet Programming
O'Reilly - XML Pocket Reference
O'Reilly - Java and XML

I've found in the last one a chapter dedicated to Cocoon, and they also
talk about taglibraries!!! :)) My only question is, is what they are
doing still accurate? Because they did that with Cocoon 1.74dev....

Peter

--
Peter Verhage       <peter@ibuildings.nl>
ibuildings.nl BV - information technology