cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Larsen <sglar...@mediaone.net>
Subject Re: JRun 3.0 and no XSP
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 05:32:00 GMT
Since I'm coming into this in the middle I may not be suggesting something you
already know/have tried, but I just finished painfully configuring JRun 3 w/Coccon
1.8 and found the following to solve my XSP problem (assuming you are on WIN
platform) (got it off the Cocoon Mailing list, link is below):

browse to your JRun directory and look under \lib\ext\ for Parser.jar. (make a
duplicate of the file for backup). Shut down JRun and open winzip and browse to the
JRun\lib\ext\ directory and open Parser.jar. Find the block of classes that belong
to directory \org\w3c\dom\ and delete all of them. Close winzip and restart JRun.
Worked for me...

link to message: http://archives2.real-time.com/rte-cocoon/2000/Jun/msg01047.html

Hope it's some help.
-steve