cocoon-users mailing list archives

From rajku...@orionsci.com (Rajkumar, Joseph)
Subject Cocoon-1.8 Problem
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:25:07 GMT
Hi Folks

    I have been using apache-1.3.12, Tomcat-3.1 and Cocoon-1.7.4
for quite some time and have not run into any installation problems.
I was able to access http://myhost/Cocoon.xml with no problems.

    Recently I got the Cocoon-1.8 binaries and tried to install it in
the same way, but I am not able to access "Cocoon.xml", or any
other xml file, because I am getting the "Publishing engine could not be

initialised" message and the complain is about the "turbine class not
found"
even though I have the turbine-pool class in the same directory as the
Xerces, Xalan etc classes.

   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
Joseph Rajkumar