cocoon-users mailing list archives

From andreas.tan...@t-online.de (Andreas Tanner)
Subject Cocoon and Apache
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:55:05 GMT

Hallo,

could someone kindly give me a hint about how to configure
Cocoon+JServ+Tomcat+Apache ? I tried to follow the instruction, and here
is what I came up with ( from httpd.conf):

LoadModule jserv_module /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jserv.so
ApJServManual on
ApJServDefaultProtocol ajpv12
ApJServSecretKey DISABLED
ApJServLogFile "DISABLED"
ApJServMountCopy on
ApJServLogLevel notice
ApJServDefaultHost localhost
ApJServDefaultPort 8007

AddType test/jsp .jsp
AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp
Alias /examples /var/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/examples
<Directory "/var/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/examples">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /examples/servlet /examples
<Location /examples/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Alias /test /var/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/test
<Directory "/var/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/test">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /test/servlet /test
<Location /test/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

ApJServMount /servlet /ROOT

# Action for Cocoon

Action cocoon /servlet/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
AddHandler cocoon .xml
ApJServMount /servlet/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon

What I really want to achieve is that Cocoon is called for any file with
.xml.
It doesn't work, however...

How to do this ?

Regards