cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Aha! got it! 64k limit(was: new version of the sql logicsheetunder development)
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 22:28:42 GMT
Jens Lorenz wrote:

> [...]

Can you elaborate more? If what we have today forces you to use DOM
there is something wrong in the design and we should fix this in C1 ASAP
before you guys have too much legacy stuff to port.

Please, give us more info so that we can fix the problems (your code
should be totally DOM agnostic and XSP should enforce this).

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.