cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Aha! got it! 64k limit(was: new version of the sql logicsheetunder development)
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 22:25:48 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:

> > Only XSP that used DOM directly (AND WE TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT!) will be
> > hard to port, anything else will be piece of cake.
>
> Oh, oh! Nobody told _me_! Our JavaBeans produce DOM elements
> and we insert them via XSP! So this is no longer possible in
> Cocoon2??

No, that's different.

What I mean is to play around with the internal DOM objects from inside
the xsp:logic sections. This is -not- goint to be portable because there
will be no more DOM object to play with since C2 uses SAX internally.

Hope this is clear enough.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.