cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Aha! got it! 64k limit(was: new version of the sql logicsheetunderdevelopment)
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 12:00:08 GMT
> From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org>
>
> Only XSP that used DOM directly (AND WE TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT!) will be
> hard to port, anything else will be piece of cake.

Well, piece of cake or not, I have thousands of files, so I will need
some time to port. Plus, the "hacks" I had to implement for processing
chains should be put into the sitemap, this will also take some time.
And I suspect the clean-page model will not work anymore in cocoon2, so
everything needs to be converted over to the taglib-model. We are not
talking about simple pages here, but about sophisticated workflows. When
I think of some of the hacks that have been reported on this list to
make large sites work...

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring