cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Aha! got it! 64k limit(was: new version of the sql logicsheetunder development)
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:04:39 GMT
Uli Mayring wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Robin Green wrote:
>
> > Well maybe some of us (Uli) would like to see it fixed soon, in C1! :)
>
> I am not familiar at all with cocoon2, but if it is very different from
> cocoon1, then it will take me years to convert over all the cocoon1 files
> I already have.

Bah. XML is XML. Just remove your processing instructions from
everywhere and write the sitemap for it.

No biggy at all.

Only XSP that used DOM directly (AND WE TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT!) will be
hard to port, anything else will be piece of cake.

So, don't use this as an argument.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.