cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Naegeli Margrit <margrit.naeg...@ecofin.ch>
Subject RE: XSP/EJB
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:58:12 GMT
I'm not our EJB expert, but I know we use Inprise App Server.

I must say I was positively surprised to see how stable and fast
(relatively, of course) all these components work together, and there are
lots of them - Cocoon, Xerces, Xalan, EJB, IAS with CORBA, DB, and those I
forgot.

We're still developing, but it looks promising.

Good Luck
Maggie