cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Naegeli Margrit <margrit.naeg...@ecofin.ch>
Subject RE: simple question - cocoon repository
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:10:36 GMT
Ciao Graziano

As far as I know, this generated java-class in the repository writes to a
DOM-tree.

If you simply execute it, I don't know where this output goes.

But if you just want to see what it does, you can leave the Stylesheet
processing out of the xml and then call the page from the browser. You get
an empty page back, but if you "view source", you see the output of the
generated servlet.

Maybe this solves your problem, too?

Saluti
Maggie