cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Mall ...@arcus.com.au>
Subject RE: FOP Problem
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 06:20:01 GMT
I am struggling with the issue of including graphics into PDF via FOP and
cocoon as well and am wondering if some can shed some light on the
capabilities and compatibilities between the various versions of fop and
cocoon and the inclusion of graphics.

Is it correct that?:

a) The released version of Cocoon (1.7.4) comes with fop 0.12.1.

b) The same version of Cocoon (1.7.4) does also work with fop 0.13.0.

c) Cocoon 1.7.4 does not work with fop 0.14.0???

d) fop 0.13.0 supports the fo:inline-graphic tag but only the following
image formats: BMP, ...????

e) there is also a limitation on the BMP format supported by fop 0.13.0, eg.
only xx bits????

f) fop 0.14.0 supports the fo:external-graphic but only the following image
formats: ....???

If any one could complete, correct, clarify, update these statements I think
would be helpful and may be reduce the number of questions regarding the
support of images within fop.

I am aware that these questions straggle the boundary between the fop-dev
and cocoon-users mailing lists. But for the time being I only post this to
cocoon-users.

Manuel