cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Nachbaur <MNac...@rei.com>
Subject Graphics output using XML - Visio style
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:41:09 GMT
I'm trying to drive a visio-style box/line graph from an XML file, and am having some false
starts with this.

I'm working on some prototype deliverables, and I need to make an OrgChart demo...have an
XML file which defines an org chart, and show it both textually and graphically.  Now, I figure
I could do this one of two ways: SVG, or the (recently discussed) Flash output library.

Any suggestions?

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do this, because its not all that easy to draw
a tree-view of boxes/lines (at least not in XSL ;)  Anyone have experience with something
similar who would be willing to share a little code?

--man
Michael A. Nachbaur (KE6WIA)
mike(at)nachbaur(dot)com
http://www.nachbaur.com
"America does four things better than any other country in the world: rock music, movies,
software and high-speed pizza delivery."  -- Neal Stephenson