cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Nachbaur <MNac...@rei.com>
Subject Getting started using Beans/XSL
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2000 18:18:34 GMT
I'm new to Java, but not programming.  What I want to do is call a javabean from inside my
XSL (or XSP) file, and display the results of a method call in the resulting HTML.  In particular,
for my current example I'm working on, I'm making a bean that makes a directory listing, then
passes those filenames to the XSL file which then makes links out of them (I want to have
a dynamic directory listing).

Now, I know how to write that in Java, but where do I stick the resulting .class file when
I'm done?  And how do I call it from an XSP page?  Can I?

--man
Michael A. Nachbaur (KE6WIA)
mike(at)nachbaur(dot)com
http://www.nachbaur.com
"America does four things better than any other country in the world: rock music, movies,
software and high-speed pizza delivery."  -- Neal Stephenson