cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Nachbaur <MNac...@rei.com>
Subject XSP inside XSL
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:27:23 GMT
YABHQ (Yet Another Bone-Headed Question).  This is probably in a FAQ, but I just can't find
it.

I'm trying to add a tiny bit of XSP into my XSL stylesheet, and I'm having lots of problems.
 What I'm trying to do, is provide a link at the bottom of all the pages processed by the
stylesheet 'simple_page-html.xsl' to point to the 'view-source.xml' file provided by Cocoon
(in the examples).  However, I need to get the name of the current file thats being processed
to stick in there.  I don't want to add XSP to all my XML files, and the methods shown in
the examples seem like major hacks.

Any suggestions?

--man
Michael A. Nachbaur (KE6WIA)
mike(at)nachbaur(dot)com
http://www.nachbaur.com
"America does four things better than any other country in the world: rock music, movies,
software and high-speed pizza delivery."  -- Neal Stephenson