cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Nachbaur <MNac...@rei.com>
Subject FO->PDF problems with IE
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 18:50:22 GMT
I'm new to Cocoon, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but:

When I use the samples provided with Cocoon, I try to run the PDF-generating examples, only
to get a blank IE screen.  To test it out, I went into netscape, it prompted me to save it
(mime type appliation/pdf or whatnot...can't remember right now), and when I opened it in
AcroReader, it showed up fine.

 Any suggestions?

I'm thinking maybe it might be IE trying to interpret the pdf data as XML (since it sees the
extension).

--man
Michael A. Nachbaur (KE6WIA)
mike(at)nachbaur(dot)com
http://www.nachbaur.com
"America does four things better than any other country in the world: rock music, movies,
software and high-speed pizza delivery."  -- Neal Stephenson