cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: disable-output-escaping
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:09:20 GMT
Mac,

Am glad someone is listening. The end users need to look at XML files under netscape exactly
the
way you can browse an XML file in Internet Explorer (like a tree with branches which you can
expand and collapse). I found a XSL which can do this. If i run any XML file through this
XSL the
generated HTML can be viewed in Netscape as a tree (exactly like IE). If you look at the output
under Cocoon (just place the foo.xml and foo.xsl in ROOT and look at it from Netscape) you
will
see exactly why i cannot do what you just suggested. (The white space is ignored by Netscape)

Thanks,
dims