cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason T <l-coc...@ahab.com>
Subject Re: [Cocoon Users] Cocoon-1.8 Problem
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:55:43 GMT
Classpaths only work on directories if the classes are "un-jarred".
If the classes are contained in jar files (which is no harder to set
up (unzipping vs adding classpath info but easier to administer/change
later), you have to name them specifically.  Add this to your
cocoon.properties:

wrapper.classpath=/path/to/dir/turbine-pool.jar

And all should be well.  But make sure that you are using the newer
versions of the other jar files as well, by referencing them correctly
in cocoon.properties.