cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C1.8-dev] ProducerFromRequest ???
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:36:57 GMT
The Cocoon 1.8-dev is working again after I have
copied the ProducerFromRequest.java from the Cocoon
1.7.4 distribution.

Can anyone comment on this issues:
What is the newest status of
the"ProducerFromRequest"?!
If it's being striped off the distribution, how can we
still have a working Cocoon 1.8 ?!

TIA
Drasko

--- Drasko Kokic <drasko_kokic@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am having same problem.  I remember that somebody
> (Stefan?) wrote that the ProducerFromRequest is
> being
> disabled/stripped-out ... but not sure if that would
> be the cause?!
>
> P.S. My original post on the same subject didn't
> make
> thrue ... so I am joining email from Steve :-)
>

> --- Steve Lane <stevelcmc@mindspring.com> wrote:
> > Apologies if this gets posted several times. I'm
> > having some mail trouble
> > today.
> >
> > ====
> >

> > I tried installing the new version and got this
> > error:
> >
> > Cocoon 1.8-dev
> >
> > Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
> >
> > java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
> > org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromRequest:
> > class is not found
> > at

org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java)
> > at
> org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Compiled
> > Code)
> > at

org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFactory.init(ProducerFactory.java)
> > at

org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java)
> > at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java)
> > at
> org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java)
> > at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java)
> > at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.initServlet(Compiled
> > Code)
> > at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(Compiled