cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anand Narayan <anandnarayan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem in XML parsing using XSL (Cocoon).
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2000 06:35:53 GMT
Hello,

While working on J2EE based enterprise application, we
are getting  output from the Beans in the

"Document" format (Java).In the front layer (XSP) we
are converting the "Document" format into

"String" format.

The output XML (a Java "String") is given into the
Coocon parser using an XSL. But the Cocoon is

not recognizing the tags "<" and ">" properly.It is
displaying the whole tag as such and in the

browser it is shown as "&lt" and "&gt" when we viewing
the "View Source".

The input String to XSL is similar to as follows:

<account>
  <accountid>a11011</accountid>
  <accountid>a11001</accountid>
  <accountid>a11981</accountid>
</account>

It is not getting parsed by the XSL if given in the
String format.But when we are giving it in

Text format ie hardcoding this in XSP file as the
input to the Cocoon it is working properly.

Please inform how the problem can be solved.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Anand