cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Brett G. Palmer" <bpganjane...@uswest.net>
Subject Help w/ Apache and Tomcat serving Cocoon pages
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 05:32:58 GMT
Here is another Apache/Tomcat question for Cocoon.

I have Apache and Tomcat configured to correctly serve JSP pages. For
example Apache will pass the URL: http:<my_server>/examples/jsp/some.jsp to
Tomcat for processing.  I would like Apache to pass *.xml references to
Cocoon via Tomcat, but I can't get this to work.

My Tomcat/Cocoon configuration workw correctly.  For example

http:<my_server>:8080/samples/index.xml is correctly processed by Cocoon.

In summary, I want to be able to handle all *.xml files without having to
refer to the Tomcat port.  Any suggestions on how to get this to work would
be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Brett