cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Pratik Machchar" <p...@icenet.net>
Subject Please Help me. Including xml file in another xml file
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 08:07:11 GMT
Hi cocoon users
Sorry for this off topic.
I searched the mail archive and found lots of information on this topic but none with luck.

Actually I wnat to include on file connectionInfo.sxml
     <?xml version="1.0"?>
      <page>
      <?cocoon-format type="text/xml"?>
       <connectiondefs>
        <connection name="cyberoam">
         <driver>org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver</driver>
         <dburl>jdbc:mysql://192.9.203.210/cyberoam</dburl>
         <username>cyberoam</username>
         <password>cyberoam</password>
        </connection>
       </connectiondefs>
      </page>
and want to use it all the places.

when i use

<page>
<title>Select IP</title>
  <util:include-uri href="http://localhost:8080/cyberoam/sql/connectionInfo.sxml"/>
<query connection="cyberoam">select distinct clientip from tblaccesslog order  by clientip
</query>
</page>
</xsp:page>

it gives me null pointer exception that no conneciton def is available.

It seems to me that I am missing somthing.
I even downloaded latest csv today and it is also giving me error that no classdef found .
It seems to me that I am doing something stupid.
One more thing I want to use relative path name not complete url.

please help me

thanks in advance