cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jens Lorenz" <jens.lor...@interface-business.de>
Subject Re: Aha! got it! 64k limit(was: new version of the sql logicsheetunder development)
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 11:47:48 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: Aha! got it! 64k limit(was: new version of the sql
logicsheetunder development)

> Only XSP that used DOM directly (AND WE TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT!) will be
> hard to port, anything else will be piece of cake.

Well. What about compiled tag libs ? (java class together with stylesheet,
as the provided ones - C1)

I've tried to find a way to avoid the DOM stuff, but I haven't found one ...
(and I'm now heavily depending on the DOM stuff in order to create
XML fragments)

Is there an independent _and_ efficient way to create XML fragments ?

I've tried building long strings with the XML text in it, but the
xspParser (used by util:include-expr) need's a looooong time to parse
such an string ... (much too long)

Regards,

Jens

--

jens.lorenz@interface-business.de

interface-business GmbH                             \\|//
Tolkewitzer Strasse 49                              (o o)
01277 Dresden                               ~~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~
Germany