cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Srinivas Konchada" ...@mpower.com>
Subject Re: Repeat
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:28:10 GMT
If I am correct you canot do <util:include-uri href="rInfo.xml?id=6002C"/>
because you are asking xsp processor to include some data from a URI you
should provide the protocol used by that URI
for example in your case you should say <util:include-uri
href="http://localhost/rInfo.xml?id=6002C"/> or <util:include-uri
href="file://rInfo.xml?id=6002C"/> but in the later case passing parameters
to your rInfo.xml may not work.
If you want to include file use
<util:include-file>rInfo.xml</util:include-file>

Srinivas
ks@mpower.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Saif Khaja" <ksaif25@hotmail.com>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: Repeat

Hi,
Ive been trying to get the same thing to work but couldnt. I think I have
everything in place. I even built the latest 1.8 dev from cvs so that I have
the latest fixes.
rInfo.xml is an xsp file(using esql) that generates xml based on the ID. And
I want to include the xsp output in the new xsp which again generates xml.
I have the PI <?cocoon-format type="text/xml"?> in the included rInfo.xml
(xsp) file.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>

<xsp:page
  language="java"
  xmlns:util="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Util">

<History>
    <util:include-uri href="rInfo.xml?id=6002C"/>
</History>
</xsp:page>

And I keep getting the following message.
********Sorry typo, this is the message I get.

{rInfo.xml?id=6002C: no protocol: rInfo.xml?id=6002C}

Any clues???

-saif.