cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@danet.de>
Subject Getting the URI of the current document ?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 12:49:05 GMT
Hi again.

First of all I wanted to thank you all for helping me this much and I hope I am not anoying
you all. I have a question again : In my XSP:logic, I want to get the current pages Id out
of a database by it's URI (URL). I need this to check if a page is registered in the database
because all links between my pages are stored in a mySQL database. These links are accessed
by the pages id's. My problem now is, how can I set a varaible to contain ( a string-value
) of the current URL ( if index.xml should be displayed the variable should contain the URL
"/myserver/index.xml" ) ?

Thany in advance for any help you can give me.

    Christofer Dutz