cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric SCHWEBEL <schwe...@rfv.insa-lyon.fr>
Subject Newbie question
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:59:19 GMT
Hello,

I'm new in using Cocoon, and... I already have a problem, and I didn't find
anything on it on the documentation... Usually, when an XSL file is used,
it's called in the XML doc with the <?xml-stylesheet> tag. But is it
possible to apply a stylesheet on an XML file dynamically with cocoon ? I
used to do it with "instant saxon" the xsl processor from M. Kay, when I was
writing the XSL files :
I typed "saxon file.xml sheet.xsl" and the xml file was processed through
the XSL sheet, though there was no reference on it in the XML file itself.
Is it possible with cocoon ?

Thanks a lot.

Frédéric SCHWEBEL
Laboratoire RFV - INSA Lyon