cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@supereva.it>
Subject Re: Graphics output using XML - Visio style
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:50:47 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chaganthi, Madhusudan R." <mvc9@cdc.gov>

> Hi All
>
> Is it possible for you guys to point us to some kind of tutorial once you
> get this concept down? I am looking into Cocoon since a couple of weeks but
> I know I am going to hit this issue later on.
>
> If C2 comes with an example for this, then dont worry about the above
> request.

I have examples ready for it, just need to finish polishing it up (docs)
but it works already.
If someone says he wants to put it in CVS for me, I'm ready. :-)

nicola_ken

Nicola Ken Barozzi - AISA Industries S.p.A
http://www.aisaindustries.it/
Via Leonardo da Vinci,2 Ticengo (CR) Italy
Research Activity:
Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento di Meccanica
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, n.32 - 20133 Milano (Italy)