cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ross Burton" <ross.bur...@mail.com>
Subject Re: [C2] Error Cocoon 2.0a2: not initialized
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 16:55:27 GMT

> But now I have troubles installing Cocoon2 (it is my first try for C2):
> (I attached what I have done so far below)
> when I call http://zem.cornfile.local:8080/cocoon/welcome I get the
following
> Errormessage:
> Cocoon 2.0a2: not initialized
> Class: org.apache.avalon.ConfigurationException
> Message: Cannot load class
org.apache.cocoon.components.image.JAIPNGEncoder
> @ null

Update the CVS again (with -P and -d to ensure new directories are created).
I've changed the config so that this encoder is not used, the SVG serializer
now uses the Sun JPEG codec.  (the problem is with the image encoder, you do
not have JAI so Ant does not build the encoder mentioned in the sitemap)

Regards,
Ross Burton