cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gitanjali and Mukul Paithane" <paith...@home.com>
Subject cocoon 1.7.4 w/ jswdk-1.0.1 - multiple entry in URL
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2000 22:10:58 GMT
All,
I just downloaded cocoon 1.7.4 and [due to external requirements] have to use jswdk-1.0.1.
I am trying it on NT 4.0.

I have a pre-existing web applicatoin that works, let us say that mapping is "test." I have
created a directory called cocoon in there and then added lines in servlets.properties file
which is located within test/web-inf folder. [test is both the virtual and physical directory
...]

When I access http://10.0.0.100:8080/test/cocoon/samples/index.xml, it does invoke the cocoon
servlet, but, translates the url (internally) to http://10.0.0.100:8080/test/test/cocoon/samples/index.xml
[see the /test/ appearing twice in the URL]. This causes a xerces exception - File not found.

Any ideas?

Mukul