cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Perry Molendijk" <pe...@inflexions.com>
Subject Re: How to append Quots for JavaScript
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 08:35:40 GMT
Creating Elements<a>
    <xsl:attribute name="href">
        <xsl:text>javascript:submitForm('</xsl:text><xsl:value-of select="$url"/><xsl:text>')</xsl:text>
    </xsl:attribute>
</a>

That should work.

Perry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pratik Machchar
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 3:17 PM
  Subject: How to append Quots for JavaScript

  Dear Cocoon Users.
  I have a problem

  I am calling a javascript function in my xsl (I mean resultant HTML)
  like this      <a href="javascript:submitFrom({$url})">
  now problem is that
      $url contaions fields like mail.yahoo.com or xyz.abc.com
      and when this function is called it gives javascript error mail. is not a object

  I want to append quots before and after $url
      so that when this function is called it will get arguments like submitform("mail.yahoo.com")
  any suggestions?

  Thanks in advance