cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Viktors Rotanovs <vikt...@riga.nu>
Subject Re: JSP vs. Cocoon for Website
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:58:28 GMT
Hi again,

I forgot to mention, if the site will be mainly shop and
you don not have to use Java, take a look at
Akopia Interchange (formely Minivend), it is quite
powerful if you want to build advanced shop (or mall).
You can also patch Interchange to produce XML and
then format it with Cocoon.

Interchange: http://www.minivend.com/ , http://www.akopia.com/
Enhydra: http://www.enhydra.org/
Turbine: http://java.apache.org/turbine/