cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Conny Krappatsch <co...@smb-tec.com>
Subject slides sample
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:40:41 GMT
Hi all,

I have a question concerning the 'slides' sample (samples/slides). I wrote
something similar and have the problem to reference the source xml file during
the transformation. In Stefanos 'slides' it looks like this (in navigation.xsl):

<next href="?section=1"/>

I suppose this shall be a link to the document currently processed but with a
section parameter (which is handled by stylesheet). That would perfectly fit my
needs but it doesn't work. The created link which has to be handled by the
browser looks like this:

.../samples/slides/?section=1

For my first document the workaround was adding the filename to the stylesheet,
but that's rubbish, as I don't what to have a stylesheet for each document
which only differ in the documents name.

Is there any possibility to get this working.
(I know I could use XSP to add the filename as attribute or something like
that, but I wouldn't like this.)

Thanks,

Conny

Conny Krappatsch                             mailto:conny@smb-tec.com