cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Prohaska" <verdes...@verdesoft.net>
Subject RE: FO->PDF problems with IE
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 23:13:50 GMT
It is, I had this same problem at first. Add a ? at the end of the file
name.

ex. filename.xml?

Aaron

		<<:::..:::...::: Aaron Prohaska :::..:::...:::>>
VerdeSoft Internet Services
mailto:verdesoft@verdesoft.net		http://www.verdesoft.net/

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Nachbaur [mailto:MNachba@rei.com]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 11:50 AM
To: Cocoon-Users Mailing list (E-mail)
Subject: FO->PDF problems with IE

I'm new to Cocoon, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but:

When I use the samples provided with Cocoon, I try to run the PDF-generating
examples, only to get a blank IE screen.  To test it out, I went into
netscape, it prompted me to save it (mime type appliation/pdf or
whatnot...can't remember right now), and when I opened it in AcroReader, it
showed up fine.

 Any suggestions?

I'm thinking maybe it might be IE trying to interpret the pdf data as XML
(since it sees the extension).

--man
Michael A. Nachbaur (KE6WIA)
mike(at)nachbaur(dot)com
http://www.nachbaur.com
"America does four things better than any other country in the world: rock
music, movies, software and high-speed pizza delivery."  -- Neal Stephenson