cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <am...@arabia.com>
Subject Re: How to handle special characters in XML
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:03:28 GMT
thsi is not the problem at all I don't need a character set I am using
unicode and I use the representation chart for the characters in arabic
but it never changes all I get is that     ?       for all the
differents representations?????????????
that is why I believe it is bugged dealing with other special
characters.
ame