cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon 1.8 dev XSP Problem with FP-Taglib still unsolved - archive of old dev-snapshots available?
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:56:40 GMT
At 20:29 +0200 30/08/00, Markus Spiekermann wrote:
>Hi,
>
>a few simple question: which is the lastest version of cocoon 1.8dev
>that has proven its functionality with the fp-taglib?
>I had cocoon 1.8 dev (date: around the 12th of August) working with fp.
>After upgrading to a newer version (anything after the 20th of August),
>fp doesnt work anymore (java.lang.Null.PointerException in
>XSPProcessor) .Is this a known issue or just my problem? Where can I get
>older dev-snapshots (I accidently killed my tar-files -> Murphies Law)?

Markus

I am really sorry to say, I have just checked out the current CVS, compiled
it and tried the FP Taglib sample, it all works fine on my machine.

I am trying to get a major update to the code finished (around pressure of
work) maybe this will help.

Can you make the distributed samples work?

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre