cocoon-users mailing list archives

From dave sag <dave....@portablewhole.com>
Subject We are looking for a Network Admin with Cocoon experience.
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:17:45 GMT
Hi gang,

Following on from my successful post a few months ago where I was
looking for, and found, a super XSP programmer, I figured that this
list would also be the place to find a Network Administrator with
experience in setting up and maintaining Apache, Cocoon, Tomcat,
Java2 (Jini, RMI, JavaSpaces), and mySQL running on RedHat 6.2
machines for us.

Ideally you'd also have experience with CVS, UltraMonkey, SSL etc
too.  We are staying with pure Open Source software wherever possible.

Please email me off list to discuss.  Please only respond if working
in London (Soho) appeals to you.

cheers

dave

Dave Sag                            CEO Portable Whole Ltd
dave@portablewhole.com        http://www.portablewhole.com

   "Software Development will soon be an Agri-business.
    Why write it when you can farm it."

   Latest: http://www.davesag.com/motp
   It's a whole new world in there. (req netscape or IE 4+)