cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject more include
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 19:10:45 GMT
Hi,

I am still having problems, this time with the util:include-file TagLib.

I get this error

Cocoon 1.8-dev

Error found handling the request.

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.cocoon.Utils.getBasename(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPUtil.relativeFilename(XSPUtil.java)
	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPUtil.relativeFilename(XSPUtil.java)
	at _SharkBait._work._xml._blah.populateDocument(_blah.java)
	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPPage.getDocument(XSPPage.java)
	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Compiled Code)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(Compiled
Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

with this xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="../stylesheets/static.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<!DOCTYPE page [
	<!ENTITY % charEntity SYSTEM "../stylesheets/characters.ent">
	%charEntity;
]>
<xsp:page
  language="java"
  xmlns:util="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Util"

	<page>
		[snip]
		<title>blah</title>
			<util:include-file name="../siteCopy/blah.xml"/>
	</page>
</xsp:page>

Might I have something wrong with my installation?

thanks for any help

Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre