cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject using xinclude?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 17:40:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use the XInclude processor, not only do my attempts work on
my machine but neither do the samples.

An I doing something wrong or has XInclude somehow broken on C 1.8?

This is what I am trying:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="../stylesheets/static.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xinclude"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<!DOCTYPE page [
	<!ENTITY % charEntity SYSTEM "../stylesheets/characters.ent">
	%charEntity;
]>
<page xmlns:xinclude="http://www.w3.org/1999/XML/xinclude">
	[snip]
	<title>blah</title>
	<include xinclude:parse="xml" xinclude:href="../siteContent/blah.xml"/>
</page>

I get this error:

java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
	at java.net.URL.(URL.java)
	at java.net.URL.(URL.java)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xinclude.XIncludeProcessor$XIncludeProcessorWorker.startXMLBaseAttribute(XIncludeProcessor.jav
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xinclude.XIncludeProcessor$XIncludeProcessorWorker.process(Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xinclude.XIncludeProcessor$XIncludeProcessorWorker.process(Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xinclude.XIncludeProcessor$XIncludeProcessorWorker.process(Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xinclude.XIncludeProcessor.process(XIncludeProcessor.java)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(Compiled
Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

Can anyone help?

thanks

regards Jeremy