cocoon-users mailing list archives

From aurelien.de...@sncf.fr (DEHAY Aurélien)
Subject Alias & Cocoon
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 13:47:41 GMT
Hello.

I've encounter some problem with Apache & Cocoon when Aliases are
defined.

/developpement/commun/styles is aliased on /styles for my web site.
I've put some xsl & dtd files in this directory, but I wonder if it is
possible to put relatives links in <?xml-stylesheet?> and DOCTYPE.

For example, I'd like to have:

<?xml-stylesheet href="/styles/xsl/document.xsl" type="text/xsl"?> but
Cocoon still search for:
/developpement/sources/htdocs/styles/xsl/document.xsl rather than
/developpement/commun/styles/xsl/document.xsl.

It seems that Cocoon doesn't speak well with apache's Aliases.
--
Aurélien