cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tagunov Anthony" <atagu...@nnt.ru>
Subject Re: [Cocoon Users] Page redirect without HTTP...
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 06:58:21 GMT
Hello Simon!

Though I'm only a novice in Cocoon, I'm currently solving JUST THE SAME proble as you do.
My approach is as followes: I take the code of latest XInclude processor and provide my own
directive <xecute xecute:xecute href="/some-file.xml">.
Actually I hack Engine.java to split hande method into
prehandle that does evrth handle does in normal Cocoon, except it doesn't try to fetch page
from Cache and it doesn't engage formatter.
It returns a DOM tree of objects. (Reprocessed handle calls prehandle and then engages formatter).