cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: Aha! got it! 64k limit(was: new version of the sql logicsheet under development)
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:05:37 GMT
On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Uli Mayring wrote:

> So, I'll run mhonarc tomorrow with 120 and 130 mails per overview page and
> that should give us one file breaking the barrier and one file staying
> just inside the 64K. I'll post the XML files to the list and everyone can
> generate .java and .class files himself (they would be too large to post
> to the list, several hundred KBytes). But now I'm going to sleep :-)

ironically, i was just idly tooling around on a mail logicsheet - similar
to what james birchfield wrote a while back, but updated with my new
understanding of how to write good logicsheets. i'll put it in the contrib
directory if we ever get one (nudge, nudge) (yeah, i could create it but
then stefano would just say i got the directories names all wrong :))

- donald