cocoon-users mailing list archives

From dima <d...@merlin.octarine.net>
Subject Re: accessing parameter values
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2000 08:23:56 GMT

I am quite sure that if you define your request parameter inside
<xsp:logic> tags and then include the result in <xsp:expr> it's going to
work just fine.

<xsp:logic>
	String str = request.getParameter ("aap");
</xsp:logic>

<xsp:expr>str</xsp:expr>

I am not quite sure about the request taglib, didn't have a chance to take
a look at it yet.

hope this helps.

regards,