cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject RE: sql tags not evaluating, deadline approaching
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 20:23:04 GMT
On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Steve Conover wrote:
> well when I don't put the logicsheet processing instruction in, my taglib
> executes normally except for the fact that the sql tags don't get
> evaulated...here are the results without the logicsheet directive:

OK, so what does the connection: namespace resolve to? I can't find any
namespace declairations, or code, for the connection: namespace.

If you want the sql logic sheet to execute, you should probably use the
sql: namespace instead, like so :

 	xmlns:connection="http://www.apache.org/1999/Sql"

Or is there a connection: tag library as well, that isn't included in your
examples?

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |