cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Re: sql tags not evaluating, deadline approaching
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:24:58 GMT
On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Kevin Sonney wrote:
> FWIW, I've just encountered the same (or a similar) problem in one of my
> stylesheets, and have physical access to Donald Ball at the moment. We're
> gonna look at it today, if we can.
>
> Details once I have them.

And I'm through. The setup on my system goes seomthing like this :

since I have to use the LDAP processor to get some data, I was doing the
following :

LDAP->XSLT->XSP SQL->XSLT

Which was *NASTY*. So I've taken that middle XSTL step, converted it into
a taglib, and moved it into my XSP chain.

And saw the *EXACT* same thing you did - the sql XSP processor was never
being run.

So Donald and I just poked at it, and managed a work-arround. If you add
the following to your XML doc :

<?xml-logicsheet href="mylogicsheet.xsl"?>

it'll process the href'ed doc as a logicsheet, in short order. This seemed
to clear up my difficulties. Can you give it a try?

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |