cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Re: Cookie Taglib?
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:12:04 GMT
On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, John Morrison wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, but I can't create one.  Here's my demo xml...

Hmm. You should probably change the following line to reflect your actual
domain :

<cookie:set-domain pattern=".localdomain"/>

I had some difficulty with Netscape - if this line was present, or worse,
set to a domain other than the local one for the machine it was running
on, I never got the cookie. I dunno if this is a netscape, apache or java
api thing. Anyone on list know?

> have I missed anything?

That's all I can see. What does the generated .java file look like?

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |