cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: HELP!!! id() not working on Cocoon??!!!
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:25:26 GMT
On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 Eliza.Khosrova@tminus10.com wrote:

> I am using Cocoon 1.7.2 as well as 1.7.4 and the id() doesn't seem to be
> working when I use it in my stylesheet to display the link or reference
> name.  Has anyone run into this problem?  If so, any workaround?

i saw some reference to a problem with id() that cropped up recently on
the xalan developers list - something to do with xerces changes not
playing well with xalan changes. you may wish to upgrade to the latest
versions of xalan and xerces, and/or post your problem to the xalan
developers list.

you might also give the xt transformer a whirl.

- donald