cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Uli Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Aha! got it! 64k limit(was: new version of the sql logicsheet under development)
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:58:16 GMT
On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Robin Green wrote:

> Well maybe some of us (Uli) would like to see it fixed soon, in C1! :)

I am not familiar at all with cocoon2, but if it is very different from
cocoon1, then it will take me years to convert over all the cocoon1 files
I already have.

> If I look at Uli's code and find that inlined strings ARE the problem, I
> will eat my hat. ;)

If I remember correctly Ed Staub already browsed one of my class files and
found that code is the problem. But I am not quite sure if this class
file, that I sent him, is a real-world file, I may have just artificially
blown up the XML. But the files I sent to this list recently are
definitely real-world files.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring