cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Emil Kraenzle <je...@cms.mail.virginia.edu>
Subject Re: AW: WML
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 13:09:26 GMT
If you're using UP, make sure to set up your accounts to go through the
UP.link server and not HTTP direct.  HTTP direct will request the HTML
document and if it does not think it is text/html then it will assume
text/plain and there is no way of getting it to look at text/wml unless
it's a .wml file. Also you can make sure that the xsl-stylesheet lists
the content type as text/wml.

Just some thoughts.

Joe