cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Emil Kraenzle <je...@cms.mail.virginia.edu>
Subject Re: WML
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 14:12:07 GMT
Ummm... I used the phone.com simulator, UP.browser.  It's listed in the
book Java and XML by McLaughlin.  If you use it and don't use the HTTP
direct connection but go through the UP.link, devgate2, you'll be able to
view the WML.  My friends have had a hard time getting the Nokia simulator
working without files of WML extension.  This might be solved by what the
other reply to your email said about adding the MIME types into apache.  I
haven't looked at it at all.  Anyhow, if you do want to check out
phone.com, you have to install the simulator on a Windows machine, and set
up your connection IP on updev.phone.com.  The accounts are free and the
set up is relatively easy.

Good luck.

Joe