cocoon-users mailing list archives

From I-Chung Young <ich...@puma.mt.att.com>
Subject Re: XSP sample errors
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:45:19 GMT
HI,

	On Solaris 6, there is a default java which is version 1.1.x.
Check your environment and make sure you have JAVA_HOME defined and
point to the JDK1.3 directory (not /usr/java, which is a symbolic
link to /usr/java1.1 and you shouldn't change that link. Some other
Solaris 2.6 program might need the old version).

Hope this helps.
I-Chung Young
ichung@puma.mt.att.com